Provincial Championships in Regina on February 4 & 5th are a go. Please register on Zone 4 at Sask Cup #6 & #7 Provincial Races. If anyone is planning to attend the banquet on Saturday night to please purchase tickets on zone4 before February 1st as that is our cutoff date for the caterer.
Race Cancellation Notice
Please Note that the following Race is Cancelled:
Sask. Cup #5
Carlton Trail Ski Club Jan. 22, 2017
Poor snow conditions and warm temperatures with no chance of snow have forced the race committee to cancel this event. Skiers already registered will be contacted and refunds given.
We look forward to hosting a 2018 Sask. Cup Race .
Any questions can be forwarded to David Martinuk
We wish you good skiing the rest of 2017
MPORTANT NOTICE: SASK CUP 3 AND 4 REVISIONS
Plans for Sask Cup 3 and 4 have been slightly revised as the Blackstrap courses have enough snow cover to pack for skate skiing but not enough to set classic tracks.
There is currently enough snow cover to race at these two venues with more snow expected today. The weather forecast shows warming as of Friday and we do not anticipate needing to cancel due to cold but we will continue to monitor the forecast and provide an update if required.
Please remember that race registration must be done on Zone4 by 5 p.m. on January 13th. Race day registrations are not accepted.
SEE ORIGINAL RACE NOTICE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS