MPORTANT NOTICE: SASK CUP 3 AND 4 REVISIONS
Plans for Sask Cup 3 and 4 have been slightly revised as the Blackstrap courses have enough snow cover to pack for skate skiing but not enough to set classic tracks.
There is currently enough snow cover to race at these two venues with more snow expected today. The weather forecast shows warming as of Friday and we do not anticipate needing to cancel due to cold but we will continue to monitor the forecast and provide an update if required.
Please remember that race registration must be done on Zone4 by 5 p.m. on January 13th. Race day registrations are not accepted.
SEE ORIGINAL RACE NOTICE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS